Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

IMPORTANT: Fishtown & Seaside School Status

This topic contains 24 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of katiilein Anonymous 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

I’ve come to a decision that will greatly affect the Fishtown sim and Seaside School roleplay. This decision was not taken lightly and made only after discussing details and ideas with players who have been painstakingly trying to breathe life back into the sim and school. After reading posts from actual youth characters on the most recent proposals and looking back at other threads I have decided to halt building in Seaside (the foster home/social services offices). We are unable to counter the overwhelming resistance to RPing in Fishtown and at this point the ‘whys’ do not matter. The cost of Fishtown, due to the inactivity is starting to rise and so Its been decided to allow players (adult characters & youth) until September 3rd to make the effort needed to make the school come alive. If there isn’t enough improvement, I will be dropping the sim altogether and the school. I heavily encourage ALL players to lead in RP and storylines. You do not need to be an adult character or a GM or leader to get stories, classes, etc going. Feel free to IM Dawn Hera, Esperanza Hernandoz or any GM/Admin/RPleader (http://live.thecrackden.com/inworldhelp ) or myself if you need anything to help your RP.

What will happen after?

Land Owners/renters –
You will be moved to one of the other sims (first come first serve) and given a week free of tier for the hassle OR if you choose – a refund on the amount of time you have left in your tier boxes (those who do not respond will simply get refunded and their prims returned)

Youth Roleplayers -

IF the sim is shut down, the school will NOT be reopened. The group, however WILL remain as is, as will the application processes. Youth in CD will still be welcomed with open arms. Current members don’t need to do anything different or additional. There will be a Seaside After School activity center for all ages placed in vodou as well as small foster home. The Clam/Jimmies hub that is now next to seaside will be moved to D8 and the Social & Civil services that was planned to go up in Seaside will be moved into Hathian where the youth holding cell is planned to be (by the comic book store).

I want to stress that this is NOT a punishment of any kind. The vast majority want the RP closer to Hathian and this is the only way that wont cost. feel free to post your feelings on the matter, but this decision is final - those who strongly impose should work with others to get things going again! Here is a link to the CD civil services proposal and a private children's home proposal so further options can be explored: http://thecrackden.com/discuss/viewforum.php?f=53

August 9, 2011 at 3:28 am
Profile photo of desdimonea

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

August 9, 2011 at 4:22 am
Profile photo of marcustinamou

Anonymous

said

August 9, 2011 at 4:47 am
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

August 9, 2011 at 5:05 am
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

August 9, 2011 at 5:16 am
Profile photo of missudimo

Anonymous

said

August 9, 2011 at 5:40 am
Profile photo of dawn-hera

dawn-hera

said

August 9, 2011 at 9:31 am
Profile photo of james-matfield

james-matfield

said

August 9, 2011 at 11:33 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.