Anyone interested in Jail Roleplay can join by applying. We welcome your expressions of interest and any questions here.

Here's a FAQ explaining how the Group works:

Q: I am a Criminal sentenced to a jail term, but do not want to play Jail Roleplay. Do I have to?
A: No. As usual, if you wish to be released, you can arrange your release OOC with any Member of the Police Department. You do not need to participate in Jail Roleplay.

Q: I have been sentenced to a jail term and want Jail Roleplay. How do I get a Guard or Inmate to play with?
A: Anyone seeking Jail Roleplay should send an IM to the Group Chat of the Jail Roleplay Group or to the Crack Den OOC Group, requesting Jail Roleplay. Feel free to express a preference for a Guard or Inmate. You can send this request at any time; the idea of the Group is to give you Jail Roleplay on request, so that your story in Jail is vivid and engaging.

Q: I am not sentenced, but still want Jail Roleplay. Can I still have a Jail Roleplay scene on request?
A: Yes. Any Member of the Jail Roleplay Group can send a request for Jail Roleplay whether they are sentenced or not. You can play a Guard or an Inmate, using a different identity and even changing your appearance with Titler, Uniform, Shape or Skin provided at the Jail.

Q: How can I join the Jail Roleplay Group?
A; We invite anyone to apply. To join, post your interest here, or send a Forum Private Message or in-world IM or Notecard to Jari Jurgis, Kate Pera or Hakkon Barbosa. We will review your application based on your roleplay experience and then add you to the Group.

Q: I am a Member of the Jail Roleplay Group and have received a request for Jail Roleplay on the Crack Den OOC Group or Jail Roleplay Group. What do I do if I want to join the scene?
A: Go to the Jail and alter your Appearance, if you so desire, using the Objects provided in the locker there. Any number of players can join a scene; we leave you to work that out by yourselves.

Q: I am looking for a break in my usual Roleplay. Is the Jail Roleplay Group suited for me?
A: Yes. The Jail Roleplay Group is not only designed to give sentenced criminals Roleplay, but for all Members to enjoy Jail Roleplay. Send a Group IM to the Jail Roleplay Group any time you are seeking a Jail Roleplay scene.

Q: I am looking for a Forced Fantasy scene on request. Is the Jail Roleplay Group good for this?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Jail Roleplay Group is perfect for requesting a quick Forced Fantasy scene. Just send a Group IM to the Jail Roleplay Group requesting this kind of scene, and express your preference of Roles - Guard or Inmate - if any. We recognize it is sometimes difficult for prey to find an available predator, and vice versa, and the Group hopes to address this.

Q: I am interested in Jail Roleplay but not a Forced Fantasy scene. Is the Jail Roleplay Group still for me?
A: Yes. You can explore any aspect of Jail Roleplay, and we hope this will be a source of taking a break from any ongoing story. The Jail will be equipped with a cafeteria, shower, exercise space, cells and even a movie theater with DVD player for Member use. We especially hope the Jail Roleplay Group will give good players who would otherwise not have an opportunity to interact a chance to play together.

Q: I may be interested in the Jail Roleplay Group, but want to be able to choose whether to be a Guard or an Inmate. Can I?
A: Yes. You can choose whether to be a Guard or an Inmate; you do not have to play both.

Q; I am interested in playing a Jail Roleplay scene with my current AV, possibly from their background. Is the Jail Roleplay Group for me?
A: Yes. The Jail Roleplay Group is ideal for playing out Jail scenes in your character's past. Just be sure your story does not conflict with the continuity of other Jail Roleplay stories going on at the Jail.

Q: Where is the Jail?
A: The Jail will be located on Devil's Pocket, nearby the Police Department. We expect it to be done in two weeks' time.

Q: I am a Police Department Member and have a criminal sentenced to jail time who wants to play Jail Roleplay. What do I do?
A: Just send a Group IM to the Crack Den OOC Group or the Jail Roleplay Group requesting Jail Roleplay for the inmate you have. They can take it from there.

Q: Is the Jail Roleplay Group part of the Hathian Police Department?
A: No. The Jail Roleplay Group represents employees and inmates of a County Jail. It is largely populated by established Crack Den Residents playing their main AVs in alternate identities. Lieutenant Kate Pera is the HPD liaison to the Jail.

Q: I have been sentenced to jail, and played some Jail Roleplay, but now want to be released early. Can I be?
A: Yes. As with Crack Den rules, you do not have to play scenes you do not want. You can be released at any time, just be contacting a Member of the Jail Roleplay Group or the Hathian Police Department and working out an in-game reason for your release, OOC. Again, Jail Roleplay is a player's choice.

We welcome any more questions you might have and will update this FAQ. We hope this of interest to you - to Join, just post to this thread, PM or IM us!