Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 4 hours, 9 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

WOMENS SOCCER – Columtreal Looters – Recruiting Now

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of allboutme Resident allboutme resident 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Bubbs Zenovka

bubbs-zenovka

said

Hi All,

as some of you are aware, we have ran a successful Football Program this season and we are now building towards next season, However - after i received a number of requests for a Female Soccer Team, I looked into possible options. The RolePlay part is simple and straight forward enough... but has you may have seen, Looters Football have got an excellent match Presentation videos going on, so i wanted something similar for the Soccer Team.

The recent FIFA Series, would have been a perfect fit for this project, but there is a serious lack of ability to create female players or teams.. so i looked towards another Soccer game "Football Manager 2013" - this will allow me to create all the teams i require, the competitions and players. Hopefully, i will also be able to upload Highlight packages from games. I will attach some screenshots below.

Right now, i am looking for at least 7 PC for the team, we can take it from there then.

Interested - reply here 🙂 - once i have a solid interest, i will get everyone together OOC to discuss the way we can do this.

October 19, 2014 at 2:41 pm
Profile photo of amira Moore

amira-moore

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

October 19, 2014 at 4:19 pm

bubbs-zenovka

said

October 20, 2014 at 1:34 am

bubbs-zenovka

said

October 20, 2014 at 12:14 pm
Profile photo of Ailise Resident

ailise-resident

said

October 20, 2014 at 12:24 pm

bubbs-zenovka

said

October 21, 2014 at 10:41 am

bubbs-zenovka

said

November 28, 2014 at 5:47 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.