Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 4 days, 4 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Prison Pen Pal Letters, Midori henusaki

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Midori Henusaki verona-pevensey 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Connor Kharg

lancelantash resident

said

Greetings, Midori Henusaki.

I have no idea how to do this. Can you believe I've actually never written a letter before? Sure, love letters and such. But that's it. Crazy. Anyways. You've the misfortune of a socially awkward college guy. Anyways, as you can tell by the front of the envelope, i'm Lance Lantash. I guess I'll start, after all this wittiness, with who I am.

Pretty simple, really. College sophomore. Manager of Comiquities. Photographer for Valmont Entertainment. Lover of all things technology. My main focus here at CU is Cyber Criminology and Information Systems in Security Programming. It's all interesting stuff for me, though i find a lot of my electives are.. difficult. I have the people skills and understanding of a pea, so psychology, philosophy... generally it's all lost in translation from english to geek speak. Sit me down in front of a computer and i can work wonders. Sit me down in front of a human and watch me turn into a bad impression of a car's suspension on a dirt road.

Anyways, i don't know anything about. At all. Just your name. So. I have no clue why you're in jail or anything like that. I hope it's not going horrible for you. I can't imagine it's going great, but. Hopefully it's not.. insert bad descriptive word here. In the case that is is, though, horrible, i've included a picture that I took so you can hang it in your cell. No, it's not me. I'm lacking in the boob department. But it is one a lot of people have liked of my work. And maybe the story attached to it will remind you that happy endings still exist. And not just at the Rub n Tug for 75 bucks. Not that i actually know if that's the price. No clue. Anyways.

As i have absolutely nothing else in the way of knowing what to say, i'll just sign off here and .. yeah.

Sincerely,
Lance Lantash

Ariel rising to her destiny.

May 15, 2014 at 10:35 am
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.