I would like to apologize for not having the usual set of classes in the history department at CU the past couple weeks.  My attention has been focused on preparing for finals, which are this week, so I haven't had the time to devote to CU as much as I would like.  Also, summer semester starts in a couple weeks, so I likely won't be around as much also until then, as I want to get out as much as possible in the summer sunshine before summer semester and work pick up too much and conspire to keep me away from some good camping.  I'll still be popping my head in from time to time, so Im still here, just nothing large I can commit to.

Now for the good news, classes will resume in a couple weeks when summer semester starts and Im chained to my computer again.  On top of that, I've talked to some students OOCly to get an idea of what they do and don't enjoy in classes, and I've changed up the structure a bit.  Im in the process of writing the lesson plan for the next set of classes I teach so that the first half of the class will be a lecture, like before, but after that there will be a guided interactive activity of some sort, to let students actually get involved in the material.  As well, Im going to set up some formal office hours for Gabby as a professor, for students to come visit her with questions or any other excuse for RP to try and encourage some out of the classroom, campus life type play.

So, feel free to contact me with any questions and suggestions, and I'll let you all know specific dates when things become a bit more clear on my end.  Until then...Go Looters!

BTW: I'll also be posting this as a notice in the CU Roleplay Group once I get home, for those that don't follow the forums/calendar online.