Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 22 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Intelligentsia/Study and Discussion Group?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ava-delacroix ava-delacroix 15 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of rasimapetrovic

Anonymous

said

Yes yes, I'm aware of the laid-back, nonchalant, come-and-go-as-we-please, which-soroiety-has-the-sex attitude of CU, yes yes, but, I am wondering, and seriously considering creating some sort of an academic group for more of the deeper, more abstract thinking types-- both faculty and students-- once I'm better. By better I mean, of course, me being ill now, but,especially after seeing the sorts of people who have attended my class so far, I would love to arrange for some sort of a study and discussion-focused campus group, where topics ranging from art to politics, religion and science, etc, are discussed and studied (but not too intensely) in an interesting and relavent manner, and hell, I'll even throw the daunting word "serious" out there, too (but do keep discernment when using words like 'serious' with 'internet'.) I'm still thinking through the details, especially the name of such a group. I would want to run it, I have a TON of interests IRL that I would love to discuss and flourish with.

I'd like to hear some feedback though, of course, especially how (or if) this would conflict with any of the agendas of the current soroities. Oh, and I've also thought of using Facebook (you can log onto Facebook using your Avatar) to organize group events and discussions for it. Just a thought, but I do want to hear some feedback, like I've said.

April 22, 2009 at 10:31 pm
Profile photo of ava-delacroix

ava-delacroix

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

April 22, 2009 at 11:59 pm
Profile photo of scratch

Anonymous

said

April 23, 2009 at 12:14 am
Profile photo of rasimapetrovic

Anonymous

said

April 23, 2009 at 12:42 am
Profile photo of charlie-renard

charlie-renard

said

April 23, 2009 at 9:56 am

ava-delacroix

said

April 24, 2009 at 5:24 pm

ava-delacroix

said

April 24, 2009 at 8:00 pm
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.