Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 8 hours, 12 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[Greek Proposal] Alpha Pi Omega

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tallulah Birdsong tallulah-birdsong 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

Alpha Pi Omega
By alexandrasummerromanov Resident

BACKGROUND: Alpha Pi Omega will be a Sorority that works towards providing a safe haven for troubled students through the use of the arts. Events that Alpha Pi Omega will host will range from kareoke nights to dance and play performances.

UNIQUE: What makes Alpha Pi Omega unique is the great use of the arts that will be incorapated within the group. Because At Alpha Pi Omega it is believed that you can excell well in anything especially in the arts.

EXP:Out of characterly I work as a waitress off sim at a slightly well known sl resturant called the pixel pot. and from having worked there I have learned to be patient and calm under pressure and serious situations. I also have learned how to manage my time properly how to communitcate with people and how to stand my ground. It is traits like these that I have inherited from my job at the pixel pot that will lead to me being an excelent leader on campus.

FLAWS:

WORK WITH OTHERS:Alpha Pi Omega currently does not have any businesses or groups that they are alligned against or collaborate with just yet but hopes to be able to acheieve such goals for the future.

IDEAS:Well as I mentioned above Alpha Pi Omega would host muiltiple art related events that will surely draw more people in because its not something that has been done at Columtreal University before. Its fresh its different and most importantly its fun to get involved in and its sure to bring people from all walks of life onto the CU campus and get them involved and give them a sense of school spirit.

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

June 22, 2014 at 11:27 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘[Greek Proposal] Alpha Pi Omega’ is closed to new replies.