Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 7 hours, 9 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Group] Notestealers A Capella

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Connor Kharg lancelantash resident 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Maxine

Esmeralda Siamendes

said

Notestealers A Capella

By: Alexis Fairchild
Type: CU Group

BACKGROUND: This group would give characters of a musical performance/singing background to have a group of like-minded characters to interact with and help build new RP connections within the group and outside of the group from hosted events.

UNIQUE: There is no a capella singing group on campus, and a capella performances are growing in popularity, with such groups as Pentatonix and the Pitch Perfect films showing college a capella groups.

EXP: I was one of the original members of the SL Mentor program back in Beta, and I have been in charge of or second in command of guilds in various other MMORPGs such as City of Heroes and Star Trek Online. I am a good listener, look at both sides of an issue and make decisions based on information presented, not by emotional reaction. I tend to be very common sense when it comes to decisions.

WORK WITH OTHERS: Could align with the Student Union for hosting performances, and the more athletic groups may look down on the performers as "music geeks".

IDEAS: Various performances around campus or in the city, charity fundraisers for Seaside School, in-character tryouts

April 18, 2015 at 10:22 am
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘[CU Group] Notestealers A Capella’ is closed to new replies.