Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 5 days, 1 hour ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Greek Proposal] Alpha Sigma Zeta

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Connor Kharg lancelantash resident 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Connor Kharg

lancelantash resident

said

Alpha Sigma Zeta Fraternity
By Kip Zabaleta

BACKGROUND: The proposal is to move Delta Chapter of Alpha Sigma Zeta to the Columtreal Campus. Kip Zabaleta, Chad Dereham, and ZeusCirusCloud are already members of the fraternity and CU. We would bring with us as many of our brothers who wish to role play at CU. Here we would enter into the life and spirit of the University as students and contribute to the role play by creating a fraternity environment for students to join.

UNIQUE: This fraternity was founded in Second Life and has been active at St. Leviathan's Boy's College, Hillcrest/Hedera College, Adonis Academy, and Fallbrook University. None of those chapters are really active now because the colleges are not active. Our fraternity is co-ed, and we support the establishment of sorority chapters. I plan to purchase a parcel of land in Black Bottom, to build two houses: a frat and a sorority. We have a lot of experience as a fraternity in Second Life, but we have learned that being a part of a college community is essential for our success. Where there is an active role-play college, we can contribute in many ways to it's quality.

EXP:I have been a leader at Hillcrest/Hedera, Captain of the Swim Team, pledge chairman of the fraternity, and member of the Student Council. I am in communication with other Greek letter organizations in Second Life. I am a member of the Zindra Pan-Hellenic Association and the Theta Nu Sigma VIP Group.

FLAWS:

WORK WITH OTHERS:We will not actively recruit members of other fraternities, but we will promote inter-fraternity competition.

IDEAS:Fraternity rushing, pledging and hazing contributes to role play. We like to have parties and dances. Normally the parties will be open to all.

OTHER DETAILS:

March 18, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Profile photo of Jacking Inkpen

jacking-inkpen

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

March 23, 2015 at 8:06 am
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘[CU Greek Proposal] Alpha Sigma Zeta’ is closed to new replies.