Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian General Hospital

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 4 weeks ago ago

Life saving staff of Hathian General.

Training?? (Or lack of…)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Zofia Lewandowska sophiahannibal resident 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of SkylerAmira Resident

SkylerAmira Resident

said

Hello!

Recent hire here and loving every second of it, however I have noticed a distinct lack of training, while the doctors and nurses I work with have been great in teaching me medical things needed (shout out to Simi, Jayda and Asher!), the more ooc or protocol side of training I have found to be lacking.

I was not told of certain groups I had to be in, nor was I invited to the required groups, even after sending the lead doctor or COS (Chief of Surgery) a message introducing myself like the packet states too, and a few follow up messages asking for help too have gone unanswered.

I know folks get busy but when you are getting told your doing things wrong when you haven't been told how to do things right to begin with is discouraging. I hope this post doesn't anger or offend anyone, but rather brings to attention that perhaps the packet may need to be updated with dispatcher how to's and what to expect and what groups we should be in...

Thanks!

September 4, 2022 at 11:10 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.