Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian General Hospital

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 3 weeks ago ago

Life saving staff of Hathian General.

Plastic Surgery and CT Scanner

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of perina mcginnis perina mcginnis 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of AsystoleEverly Resident

AsystoleEverly Resident

said

Just throwing this out there to see if it would be a meaningful improvement to the RP at HGH. I welcome everyone's comments, critiques and suggestions as to making this a workable possibility. Let me know what you think. The ideas are:

- Move the records shelf into the reception office area. Use the current records room for a CT scanner for more realistic RP. (Virtually all of the patients that come in need a CT scan or Xray, but we use portable Xray usually). No exterior building modifications needed.

- Convert the fourth floor (currently empty in the HGH building) to a clinic for plastic surgery. Various plastic surgery options could be listed on our charting portal as diagnoses, most of which would require no hospital stay time (or minimal if an extreme surgery). Proportional amount of street cred could be assigned as fit. This would allow players with burns, disfigurements, or just wanting to change their appearance (or sex) to do so ICly and through the hospital under the care of HGH staff. Don't like your boobs? Don't like your scars? Come, let us fix them!  Are you a wanted criminal? We can change your face ((like if you got a Bento head or changed your appearance)). We could help you make the changes IC. No exterior building modifications needed, although elevator would need to go to the 4th floor.

Just throwing it out there, let me know what you guys think.

Thanks, Asystole Everly

November 11, 2017 at 3:35 pm
Profile photo of perina mcginnis

perina mcginnis

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

November 12, 2017 at 9:35 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.