Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian General Hospital

Public Group  |  active 1 month ago ago

Life saving staff of Hathian General.

MEDICAL EXAMINERS DEATH UPDATE LIST!!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Takahiro Ugimachi takahiro-ugimachi 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Takahiro Ugimachi

takahiro-ugimachi

said

If any of you at HGH come across a body/cadaver, that's brought into HGH, the Medical Examiners that work here may not be online till later. Please post the name of the character and their avatar name like so below AND the nurse/doctor that attended to them:

Deceased: Ima DeadGuy [Jason Voorhees]
Medical Staff involved: Takahiro Ugimachi

As well any information you'd think we should know. NOTE: Not just anyone. They must have been brought INTO HGH to be recorded here.

As well I will be posting those that are given to me that I autopsy or am notified of, so for role play purposes, if someone's story requires that the death be rp'ed out, etc, you all have access to what I or other Morticians/ME's know! That way the Hospital rp stays consistant. After all, deaths would be recorded and filed so family and friends would be able to be notified.

It would be a good idea to try to visit this posting every day if possible, or every few days, as a rp scene may require the front desk or another doctor to be up to date! Plus, this also gives others in CD a chance to see who's dropping off like flies!

I DON'T THINK IM THE ONLY MEDICAL EXAMINER, BUT IF YOU KNOW OF A BODY THAT'S BEEN OVERLOOKED, PLEASE INFORM ME IC/OOC IN IM SO I CAN CONTACT THEM TO FILL OUT THEIR [MEDICAL EXAMINER REPORT NC]. THIS SAME NC IS POSTED WORD FOR WORD BY ESPI ON THE MAIN PAGE OF HGH ON THE FORUMS UNDER THE TOPIC NAME: MEDICAL EXAMINER FORM. http://thecrackden.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=5404&sid=0f4faddf2a6db823999e5ce0fe6b937f

All Medical Examiners, Dieners, Morticians, etc that do autopsies should also place a list here of their 'works', so we don't do someone's autopsy rp twice 😀 I know how much we all love role playing it!

November 13, 2011 at 5:08 pm
Profile photo of james-matfield

james-matfield

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

January 27, 2012 at 6:35 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.