Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian Civil Services

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 3 weeks ago ago

Legal and social services in Hathian.

[Internal Email – Civil Services] to Why Verdandi

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brina Bluebird brina bluebird 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Brina Bluebird

brina bluebird

said

Email to: Why Verdandi [[email protected]]
Email from: Jesica Daiton [[email protected]]
Date: [2022/02/09 12:03]

Dear Boss:

I regret informing you that we are down one computer in the office. I did try to persuade the officer from taking it, but seem to no avail and now the main tower of the front desk computer is gone. I proceed to elaborate on that and I will attach a video of the event in this email. So far I had moved one of the laptops to the main desk so we can keep performing our duties.

Around 9AM of the present day, February 2nd, a PD officer referring to himself as officer Xavier, walked in asking about an old employ of Social Services 'Mr. Theo Resthoff'. I kindly informed him that he didn't seem to work here anymore but he still seem interested on doing some kind of investigation. And even I tried to explain the dire need we have for the computer, than even old, help us do our work and he didn't seem to matter. He unplug the thing and left. Even old Becky ((NPC worker from CS)) was present. I did take a recording with my phone so I'll share that with you. And I'm taking picture of the business card he gave me. I wouldn't be surprised to find the computer at the pawn shop, I will check there later today. For now I will keep working on the pending paper work and, redoing my morning's worth of work, as most of it was gone with the computer taken.

About the missing original files about case #19LA, those were under the computer tower along with a layer of very thick dust. So I did place them on the proper cabinet already.

Jessica Daiton,
Social Worker at Hathian Civil Services.

Attached:

VID2020209

VID_20200209_095407.mp4  ((Thumbnail of the video about the event))

February 9, 2022 at 4:26 pm
Profile photo of Brina Bluebird

brina bluebird

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 10, 2022 at 1:25 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.