Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 21 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Prison Pen Pal Program

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hakkon Barbosa hakkon-barbosa 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Jessi Rembrandt

jessirembrandt-resident

said

Okay, so has anyone seen 'FIRE WITH FIRE'? I love that movie and it had a really good idea: Girls becoming pen pals with prisoners in the hopes that love and goodness will avert them from wicked ways, leading up to a school dance with the inmates!

I'd like to get something like that going here. We can start a program, IC, like over Twitter, where the girls of CU write some of the most frequently jailed CD criminals as their pen pals. After a few weeks, we can bring them together for a dance at the Columtreal gym - under guard of the HPD, of course!

I think this would be neat for a number of reasons. It could lead to some long-standing roleplay. It could allow CD Criminals to express a more sensitive side, or manipulate CU girls. It has novelty to it, as I don't think this is something that goes on often. It leads up to a really neat event! And, most of all, it brings together three communities - the HPD, the worst of the Criminals and Columtreal - that rarely get opportunity to interact.

Who's interested? I'll be stirring up CU people on Twitter, of course, but I'd love to hear if anybody has suggestions about what cops or 'worst' criminals we could involve!

May 3, 2014 at 12:22 pm
Profile photo of Bliour Michaels

windie-melody

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 4, 2014 at 10:16 pm

windie-melody

said

May 5, 2014 at 9:51 am
Profile photo of ava-delacroix

ava-delacroix

said

May 6, 2014 at 12:06 am
Profile photo of ava-delacroix

ava-delacroix

said

May 6, 2014 at 11:42 pm

windie-melody

said

May 9, 2014 at 9:14 pm
Profile photo of Lavynia Fallen

lavynia-fallen

said

May 10, 2014 at 3:18 am
Profile photo of james-matfield

james-matfield

said

May 11, 2014 at 3:42 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.