Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 week ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

NPC Class Schedule

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ladynehemah-resident ladynehemah resident 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

As there is currently a lack of people teaching active classes at CU I'm going to test some NPC classes.

These will be classes on the schedule regularly that require no active teacher - just someone to turn up and create the class on the projector so others can sign in, then rp being IN the class.  Should someone decide to play the part of the NPC teacher for fun, that's fine too, though not necessary.

Here are a list of classes that will appear sporadically in the schedules so far.  I'm open to suggestions for more:

Monday, Drama Class - 3pm taught by NPC Mizz Apple Tangerine who is an airy, out-there hippie who loves to have her students get into the characters of trees, lammas and downtrodden starving children from poor African nations.

Tuesday, Computer Club - 12pm taught by NPC Professor Ben Arry, a geeky brown haired lecturer who actually looks 12! He will teach basic computer courses as well as hold after class meets where he teaches coding and hacking.

Wednesday, no class

Thursday, Chemistry and the Wonders of Science - 10am taught by NPC Doctor Van-Der-Graf, a completely insane older woman with shock white hair. She will teach chemistry and biology and other sciences. A typical class will involve learning how to make meth, watching people reproduce to learn about biology, or snails. Often something to do with snails. Van-Der-Graf keeps pet snails in their hundreds.

If you have any you want to add to the list please suggest them below, but they will rely on the CU players to tun up and make the classes happen.

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

August 20, 2018 at 2:58 pm
Profile photo of Kyouki Luv

kyouki luv

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

August 22, 2018 at 10:03 pm

buffy aura

said

August 23, 2018 at 3:57 am

buffy aura

said

August 23, 2018 at 4:05 am

buffy aura

said

August 27, 2018 at 2:53 pm

buffy aura

said

September 2, 2018 at 1:21 pm
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.