Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 4 hours, 24 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

New Main Campus Building!?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Valaria Foster astra savira 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Koda Slade

koda slade

said

I went to teach a class this morning and noticed a very different main campus building! I was excited to see some changes happening to Columtreal!

The new building looks really nice as a shell. The building is designed as an asylum I think (there are even padded rooms in the back), and while it looks cool I think the rooms are going to make for weird shaped classrooms and the flow of the building seems like it'll be odd for classes as well. But I am excited to see it when it is finished. Is there an ETA for when classrooms and such will be set up with chairs and the projectors for teaching classes?

I also noticed the gym is gone in the new layout. Is that a permanent removal, or is there a plan to add it back in?  The cheerleaders need a place to practice.

December 29, 2021 at 9:45 am
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

December 30, 2021 at 3:52 pm
Profile photo of Valaria Foster

astra savira

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

January 12, 2022 at 7:12 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.