Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 15 hours, 27 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Sorority] Sigma Xi Delta

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Connor Kharg lancelantash resident 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Maxine

Esmeralda Siamendes

said

Sigma Xi Delta

By: Brook Leññox (allboutme Resident)
Type: CU Sorority

BACKGROUND: Bring female unity amongst the campus. A place where the girls can feel like they have a type of family that will have their back and support them.

UNIQUE: CD and the CU do not currently have an active Sorority group. When there was one on campus it seemed to bring a lot of RP tot he college as well as mix the CD stories with the rest of the city.

EXP:Back when there use to be sororities on campus I was the President of SIK. I also have RPed in CD for many years and have held many different rols including a position on FD and PD, HGH and have RPed many different story avenues. I also being a lot of MY RL experience with me with inciludes having been in a sorority in RL and very active in many diffent rolls in college.

FLAWS:

WORK WITH OTHERS:The fraternity on campus Football and Cheerleaders Business around the city (ie. Beers and Gears)

IDEAS:We will have the games, Scavenger hunts, get people involved in the business with work, also have charity events to help raise money for things held on cu campus

OTHER DETAILS:

May 1, 2015 at 1:42 am
Profile photo of Julia Wolfe

iiiibata-resident

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

“Chaos was the law of nature; Order was the dream of man.”
― Henry Adams

May 3, 2015 at 5:24 pm
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘[CU Sorority] Sigma Xi Delta’ is closed to new replies.