MEMBERS: sebastion blackheart, gothiclegion
BACKGROUND: Some time ago, Dion was asked to come into Hathian to assist one of the previous MC's. After educating himself on the responsibilities of an MC, and some trying ups and downs, it was time to bring that Chapter to an end. Through trial and error Dion built experience within a 1%er MC. When the Chapter decided best to leave town, Dion remained in Hathian to recreate his own vision. Though other MC's were unable to progress forward, Dion strived to begin his hunt to find other passionate people that shared his dream of a new MC in Hathian. With serious cut and try, Dion finally found those that were worthy enough to stand at his side, to commit to the brotherhood of a 1%er* MC; Hellhounds. Having a legal source of income, such as the garage has also influenced the source of illegal income as well. All of which will reveal itself in time, but focus around the dealing of illegal drugs through motorcycle parts. This is not just about wearing leather and riding a bike on the weekend. We are dedicated to the 1%er lifestyle, one which reflects the values of brotherhood, while still supporting the larger biker community. There comes a responsibility to being a part of a community as ours; dedication, loyalty, and commitment. Until you can say that you have breathed life into this MC, one cannot fully understand what it takes. There is a seriousness when it comes to ensuring the safety of our brotherhood. If one is unable to lay on the line for what they believe in, then they do not belong here. There will be no following the rules, we make the rules; WE create our by-laws. * One Percenter MC or 1%er diamond patches mean an outlaw motorcycle club is it does not follow the rules given to civilian riders. In short, 99% of motorcyclists are law-abiding and the remaining 1% cause most of the problems, are not law- abiding, thus creating the "outlaw" image.
UNIQUE: As of now, there are no factions in Hathian that are considered to be an MC, thus making our group stand out from the others. Although we cannot compare ourselves to other current Factions in Hathian, we hope to live up to our potential and accomplish credibility in the current standard of the other respected Factions. It is not within us to just run amuck raping, and pillaging citizens to be viewed as stereotypical bikers, but it is a desire to begin a drug business. It does not set us aside from other factions, but it will encourage different types of RP opportunities within our group and other factions.
FLAW: Egotism and male pride can make or break a biker. Each man has his own road to travel down and each carries his own burdens and crosses to bear which leads to fragile egos and at times uncertain states of emotional distress. Their loyalty to one another can be seen as a flaw as it does not allow for many outsiders to get into the good graces of the MC which might limit some of the interactions to being short term. The bikers also value their women as "property" which makes them a valuable asset, yet weakness when it comes to IC storylines involving them used for information gathering purposes.
POTENTIAL ENEMY: Definitely the Rejects and the HPD, but the MC would welcome any friction that come up between any and all factions or families. There will definitely be a struggle with territory and clientele when it comes with dealing with the Rejects. When it comes to the HPD, it is obvious that they attempt to lay down the laws of the city, but as a 1%er MC, it is in our duty to test those that try to restrict us to their own set of laws. They are always going to be trying to stomp on us, with bogus threats and citations
EXPERIENCE:I have been on SL since 2006, have been a big part of Hathian since 2 years now and for over 5 years I have been working as an Estate Manager for one of the biggest Estate Companies in SL. I am willing to listen to complaints, and do not judge on one sided stories. The people that do know me well enough, know I am loyal to myself and my group.
IDEAS:For us that has bot been that hard, when we are riding our bikes people tend to contact us. What I also will do is see if I see new residents that have a background story that would match the MC's and would IM them to ask them if they would be interested.
OTHER:Definitely the Rejects and the HPD, but the MC would welcome any friction that come up between any and all factions or families. There will definitely be a struggle with territory and clientele when it comes with dealing with the Rejects. When it comes to the HPD, it is obvious that they attempt to lay down the laws of the city, but as a 1%er MC, it is in our duty to test those that try to restrict us to their own set of laws. They are always going to be trying to stomp on us, with bogus threats and citations
The topic ‘[Faction] HellHounds MC’ is closed to new replies.