2021 will be another big year

Home Forums Roleplay Discussion 2021 will be another big year

This topic contains 27 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SonjaValencia Resident SonjaValencia Resident 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

Hi all,

I apologize for the delay in progress in CD .. as I mentioned at some point earlier, I became a dad and it's been an amazing journey ... also the WFH situation with the rise of the delta variant has thrown me off.

That being said, to recommit myself and take CD to the next level, I purchased a new rig (have been working on a laptop if you can believe it the past two years) to help me accelerate my progress with new builds and features for the community.

The areas that has captured my interest include:

• bleeding immersion and details to the build in Hathian - I will be adding new businesses, rentals, and filling in empty spaces
  • Reimagining the concept of gangs - will be rolling out new faction homes, ability to tag, and grow turf
  • Columtreal will get completely overhauled
  • Same with Seaside
  • Improved HUD with more immersive features ... better ability to move about the sims
  • Recruit new leads - will audit existing groups so if you're interested in stepping up .. looking for folks who are either active now or willing to recommit to the community!
  • Rolling out discord to the wider community

Thank you to the existing staff, Blue, and Peri for keeping things going. I hope you all have been safe in these crazy times.

I look forward to fixing the more immediate broken things ... and then seeing how far we can push CD in terms of immersion and storytelling in this new decade!

September 8, 2021 at 10:03 pm
Profile photo of Koda Slade

koda slade

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

September 8, 2021 at 10:07 pm
Profile photo of Andre Dawlish

andre dawlish

said

September 8, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Profile photo of Yummy Tamale

yummy tamale

said

September 9, 2021 at 12:19 am
Profile photo of Emanuel Scarmon

emanuel scarmon

said

September 9, 2021 at 2:24 am
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

September 9, 2021 at 7:42 pm
Profile photo of Chong Diabolito

Chong Diabolito

said

September 10, 2021 at 3:47 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.