12 HOURS – A Party for Murder.

Home Forums Roleplay Discussion 12 HOURS – A Party for Murder.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HarutoYoko Resident HarutoYoko Resident 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Lozza Weymann

lozza weymann

said

Imagine that you’ve been invited to a dinner party with some strangers. You look around upon your arrival and realize that some of the faces you see are those you recognize. The bartender from Lou’s, the one that helped you get home safely after you had too much to drink. The cute barista from The Grind that sold you yesterday’s cold coffee. That cop that arrested you three days ago from HPD. Others too are there, those you don’t know, or perhaps you do. You come to think to yourself, “This could be interesting. I might get lucky. Meet new people. Finally get that date with the attractive clerk from The Clam. Possibly even gain more friendships by the end of it.” What you don’t realize that come morning you may be a lot closer that you ever thought possible, or you could further apart than ever before. It’s a late dinner, conversations seems to flow just as easily as those drinks. You get carried away and maybe you feel that you’ve had one too many, but the food arrives and you chow down trying to not make a fool of yourself because your already feeling a bit sloshed. However, you become lethargic. Soon your sight becomes blurred and the next thing you realize is you’re waking up, strapped to a chair, confined.

“You’re probably wondering what you’re doing here right now. I did, too, about two hours ago, roughly, I think. I don’t know I stopped counting. Not everyone lives, as I’m sure you can see. In about two minutes you’re going to realize whether you live or die. I know you want to. Yeah, go ahead and open that mouth, but there’s no point trying. Ain’t no point trying to escape those binds either. I’ve tried. I’ve probably tried every single damn thing that is going through your mind right now as an option. She tried. As you can see, she died. To be honest with you, I’m not really sure how I’ve made it this far. That thing there has gone off three times already and every time I piss myself a little bit more. Every time I get sick a little bit more and every time no one comes. Maybe you’ll get lucky, too. He’s lucky, but he is too far gone to realize it. I’ve watched four others die right in front of my eyes. It hasn’t gotten easier. I think I’ve grown numb to it. Eh. You can ask questions, demand answers, you can even bribe them with their very own life. They won’t tell you nothing. They won’t answer, but they’re watching. They’re watching everything that you do, every minute that passes. That red dot there, flashing in and out like some of these lives. One minute they are here, begging, pleading… the next they’re gone. Go on. Scream. Shout. Make your threats. Cut your wrist on them binds, and tug and pull. I guarantee you I’ve tried it all. All it’ll do is leave you restless, leave you back where you started staring down that barrel. It taunts you. In about one minute it’s going to go off, and it’s going to either leave you praying to God that you are still alive or leaving you to wish you were dead so you don’t have to endure what’s to come. What’s next you ask? Well, you thought that first one was hard to live through, just you wait. Just wait until you have to continue to live that moment over and over again, not knowing if you are going to live or die, not knowing if that next squeeze of the trigger takes your life. Are you going to be lucky? Are you going to die? Are you going to end up like her? Him? Are we going to end up wishing we were dead when they get tired of playing roulette with our faces? What happens next?”

- I know that not everyone will be interested in this. It is not exactly what everyone enjoys doing, but there are a few of us that enjoy crawling into the dark rp. This is for those of you. I'm looking for predators and prey.
- In order to leave you have to stay alive throughout the night. A night of twist, turns, torture, and mayhem. Can you survive the night? Or will you slip away like the others?
- I am interested in your feedback!

January 11, 2019 at 1:49 pm

lozza weymann

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

January 11, 2019 at 7:07 pm

lozza weymann

said

January 11, 2019 at 7:09 pm
Profile photo of Lauri Mayfair

lauri mayfair

said

January 12, 2019 at 6:43 am

lozza weymann

said

January 30, 2019 at 11:21 pm
Profile photo of Vicus Volkoff

vicus grau

said

April 6, 2019 at 4:59 pm

lozza weymann

said

April 6, 2019 at 10:50 pm

lozza weymann

said

April 6, 2019 at 11:04 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.