Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

Youth Restrictions

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Takahiro Ugimachi takahiro-ugimachi 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of ros224

Anonymous

said

The first and foremost issue I have is not being able to RP within the Clam Convenience Store. I asked about it in Seaside School Roleplay, the group, and I was told I wouldn't be asking if I knew what went on there. Alright, understood. But then there's also the issue of all of the other areas off-limits to minors. What's the deal with this? Sure, there's sex and drugs, violence and some other shit, but this is a city. And, according to Linden Labs, minors ARE allowed within adult places as long as they aren't INVOLVED in it. So, let's say kids were allowed in the convenience store, or maybe the diner by the beach. Someone may be having some steamy love scene not far away, but the kids ARE NOT involved in it, they're just in chat range. We're adults behind these avatars and that should not be a problem. I mean, we're roleplaying in the CRACK DEN, guys. I understand restricting youth from the bars and other places that don't allow kids in reality, but the bakery? What about the diner? It's ridiculous. Some of the others in the group chat said that they had left because of the restrictions brought about. I'm enjoying myself, even with the restrictions. But I, and other adults who play as minors, would be able to get so much more out of our roleplay if we could be more involved...

After considering these words, would you be up for lifting the restrictions, not including bars and other adult venues? If not, why? Explain WHY you are so against being around minors in a REALISTIC urban roleplay environment. The Crack Den is one of the best quality roleplay sims out there. Its only fault is THIS.

July 2, 2012 at 3:59 am
Profile photo of ros224

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

July 2, 2012 at 6:25 am
Profile photo of katiilein

Anonymous

said

July 2, 2012 at 7:44 am
Profile photo of Blue Noel

bluebell noel

said

July 2, 2012 at 9:11 am
Profile photo of katiilein

Anonymous

said

July 2, 2012 at 11:55 am
Profile photo of ros224

Anonymous

said

July 2, 2012 at 2:13 pm
Profile photo of Blue Noel

bluebell noel

said

July 2, 2012 at 4:08 pm
Profile photo of jane-denimore

jane-denimore

said

July 2, 2012 at 8:07 pm
Profile photo of ros224

Anonymous

said

July 2, 2012 at 8:44 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.