Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 1 week ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

welcome students & teachers!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kayla Anonymous 15 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

For the young minds in the city of Hathian and the teachers alike, welcome 🙂

You can use this forum to collaborate on school activities, as well as social services extended into the city. Just so folks know, Kayla Mayfair runs the Callum M Elementary.

We also have a new municipal group in the city, called CD Civil Services (merged legal and social services), headed by Kate Pera. She'll be collaborating with the school and Kayla in getting teachers, counselors, social workers, etc. to provide help to kids in Hathian. I was hoping that we'd extend the social worker role to all faculty in CME (basically anyone interested in RP'ing with kids, in and out of school).

I personally believe that every kid character should enroll with the school. If kids are caught playing in the street, getting in trouble and picked up by a cop, they can be let go if they're enrolled in the school or released to a social worker. It'll be something I think would be worth a try...

Finally, the new "Calendar" feature on the forums can be used for IC events such as CME class schedules.

Let me know if there's anything we can provide to help better service the kids in Hathian and CME!

February 17, 2009 at 8:37 am
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 17, 2009 at 7:15 pm
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

February 17, 2009 at 8:43 pm
Profile photo of kayla

Anonymous

said

February 17, 2009 at 10:16 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.