Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

streamlining membership in CME

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kayla Anonymous 15 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

I spoke to Kayla about this over the weekend ... but thought I'd share with the CME folks.

I'm pretty familiar with the whole 'adoption agency' and 'sl schools' in SL - have been through both first-hand at some point last year w/ BeBe... suffice to say we didn't last long >.> Of course , Kayla and her team have YEARS of experience in SL around these concepts and CD RP.

We've placed the Elementary as far away from Hathian as possible. There's a reason, and that's simply to keep RP violence as distant as possible.

There are a lot of players who like playing the kids role in SL. I would say most outside of CD have little to no concept or writing RP. By the same token, I'd apply that to most newcomers who come to Hathian also fall into this category, but, with so much active RP going on and a great amount of content online, they are able to observe and learn on their own.

With all that said now,we'll work on growing CME by increasing its visibility in SL search, streamlining membership by adding the civilian application launcher / RP guide right on school grounds, and hold newcomers to the same RP standards as the rest of CD.

I'd like to thank the group of staff and students playing there now - they've done a tremendous job in getting it going. Also, a special thanks to Kayla for taking initiative in getting a plot and developing this concept from scratch.

CD RP Managers are working on ways to create cross-RP opportunities (ie. Hathian Civil Services). We'll post our results soon!

Feel free to offer your feedback and suggestions for the school in this forum 🙂

February 23, 2009 at 11:58 pm
Profile photo of chance

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 24, 2009 at 7:15 pm
Profile photo of leo

Anonymous

said

February 25, 2009 at 8:05 pm
Profile photo of Evelynn Jacobus

evelynn-jacobus

said

February 26, 2009 at 7:19 am
Profile photo of rabid-bedlam

rabid-bedlam

said

February 27, 2009 at 12:03 am
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

February 27, 2009 at 1:22 am
Profile photo of rabid-bedlam

rabid-bedlam

said

February 27, 2009 at 5:42 am
Profile photo of kayla

Anonymous

said

March 2, 2009 at 8:50 pm
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.