Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 1 week ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

Seaside: Displinary Guidelines

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II buffy aura 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Truancy, Punishment and Discipline

Whilst working out an official disciplinary/truancy system, please read the following guidelines:

Until the NPC Class Schedule is in place, you can only be considered truant if you miss an official class. Whilst its understandable that classes will be missed due to time zones, if you don't want your character to be considered a truant, please IM the Staff member holding the class to be "excused."

If given an IC punishment or homework, like an essay, please RP either handing (or not handing) it back to the staff member who issued it. If you want to get truly immersive, why not attempt the punishment in the style of your character? but this is not a requirement.

If given Detention - a specific detention class will be held once every month or so your character can attend. This will be spending a specific amount of time only at the Seaside center, just like the adult characters have to spend a specific amount of time in jail.

Seaside Staff members have the ability to make kid characters lives hell. Along with parents and Social Services and the HPD. If you're a registered CD Youth then they have AUTHORITY. So please treat them in that manner. They are entitled to check if your character should be in school, or search you, or hand out a punishment for no apparent reason. Seaside also supports corporal punishment.

Please try and stick to these guidelines for fair play, and most of all, have fun with it.

Any issues or questions, please IM me.

Love Buffy xoxo

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

April 13, 2014 at 2:03 pm
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

April 13, 2014 at 2:15 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.