Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

Arrested kids who shouldn’t be released

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of hunt-highfield hunt-highfield 14 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of hunt-highfield

hunt-highfield

said

Hello all,

My character got into some trouble last night and was briefly detained by the HPD. As I understand the rules, my character, being 10 years old, is too young to be put in a regular cell but when the cop dragged little Hunt to Juvenile Detention, Juvenile Detention wasn't there. So, after consulting fellow CDers in group chat and IMing Nadir, Hunt was taken back to the HPD interview room, which isn't an appropriate place to incarcerate a prisoner beyond questioning and initial processing. After being questioned, Hunt was NPC dragged to the Social Services office and released since there wasn't an available place to lock him up. Considering what Hunt did, it seems unrealistic to me that he would be released without some sort of IC consequence more severe than what he experienced.

Now that Juvenile Detention is gone, what should happen to underage characters who get into too much trouble to be released? I don't see keeping them in the HPD interview room as being a viable ongoing solution, especially if Seaside Elementary and High Schools grow like I hope they will.

Hunt Highfield

February 23, 2010 at 10:49 pm
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 23, 2010 at 10:56 pm

hunt-highfield

said

February 23, 2010 at 11:39 pm
Profile photo of rabid-bedlam

rabid-bedlam

said

February 24, 2010 at 1:09 am

hunt-highfield

said

February 24, 2010 at 1:20 am

hunt-highfield

said

February 24, 2010 at 3:09 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.