Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 22 hours ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

Top Ways To Get Cops To Actually Do Their Job.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aln Anonymous 16 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of aln

Anonymous

said

Everyone complains, the cops don't do their job, blah blah blah, yeah it's kind of a reputation, but I think the following would actually encourage us to actually DO our jobs.

1. Don't try to fight us when we try to arrest you, 95% of people do this, discouraging cops to want to arrest people because of constant fighting, this wouldn't happen in RL, so why here?

2. When you make a report, we would like as much info as you can. "Someone stole my purse" will not give you results, just a "We will look into it." If you want results, give us a name or description, and actually work it out with the thief to maybe try to get caught.

3. Don't run away every single time we come near you, give us time to post, because of lag and crashes, it's impossible to chase you, so please stop posting that you run away and actually run away. It would help if you said like, "/me tries to run away" and take like 2 steps, and wait for our post, either we let you go, or taser your ass.

4. Just because your friend is getting arrested doesn't mean you should come and play hero. Even though they recently made this a rule, I'm not convinced people actually follow it. Let them get arrested, then go bail their ass out.

5. If you get raped, go to the hospital and get a rape kit done, a doctor should notify and officer, but coming into the station and saying, "I got raped" won't yeild much results without DNA checking and the sort. If you have a name/description, then that's something for us to work with.

If everyone could take these tips, or follow the rules, then atleast our job as a cop will be much better and actually yield some results. This is just a way for me to rant, but I'm sure it also goes for others. Feel free to add more>>

March 13, 2008 at 5:34 pm
Profile photo of aln

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

March 13, 2008 at 5:35 pm
Profile photo of bebe

Anonymous

said

March 14, 2008 at 7:12 pm
Profile photo of kate-pera

kate-pera

said

March 14, 2008 at 8:11 pm
Profile photo of aln

Anonymous

said

March 15, 2008 at 3:52 am
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

March 16, 2008 at 9:30 am
Profile photo of aln

Anonymous

said

March 16, 2008 at 10:31 pm
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.