Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 4 days, 1 hour ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

The Open Door

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lyssandra69 Resident lyssandra69 resident 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of PaulBurkowski Resident

paulburkowski-resident

said

I'd like this thread to be an opportunity for HPD players, old and new, to make suggestions. I cannot and will not guarantee that they'll be enacted, but anything reasonable will be considered (if I have the power to change it and think it's a good idea, I will; if it's something that Krystal, Susser and I together have the power to change, we'll discuss it; if it's something that would need admin approval, and K, Susser and/or I think it's reasonable, we'll bring it to them for discussion).

Please note, however, that I said 'suggestions'. I don't want this to turn into something where we just shit on the HPD - if you have a complaint, this is your opportunity to make a suggestion for how to make it better. The goal is for us all to feel more united and to have a clear vision of what we want the HPD to be and to become - NOT to have a clear vision of what parts of it we hate and we should all just quit because who cares anyway!

Also, if you have a suggestion you don't want made public, I'm sure any of the LTs would be happy to hear it in our IMs (although please send it as a notecard because I know, personally, that my IMs cap almost every time I log out).

Cheers!

February 8, 2018 at 12:42 pm
Profile photo of Alexei K.

fletcher mcgee

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 20, 2018 at 4:42 am
Profile photo of Bart Olbers

bart olbers

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

July 18, 2018 at 12:14 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.