Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 5 days, 8 hours ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

Sex Offender Registry- Idea

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jack Hartigan Caleb Harcassle 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Belle Kimberland

aprilwhite01-resident

said

I have an idea for a sex offender list, that would help both HPD and criminals in CD for possible Roleplay. I was thinking of a Sex Offender Registry, when someone is arrested for a sexual related crime, that person be put subject to being placed on the registry just like real life. Thus, they would have to provide IC home address, phone numbers, place of business and stay 2000 feet or some other set number from children and schools, not that they -could- do anything to children but you know just for realism. Some states including Louisiana, have past laws that a sex offender must list on all social Media Websites, that they are in fact a sexual predator, though we -do not- have to go that far with it, just tossing it out there. We could even go as far as putting it on the patrol schedule maybe once a month, to do a routine check and update for the list. Such as, making surprise visits to their home or place of business, and of course it would be cleared OOCLY first. I know that Hathain isnt huge in the department of sexual assault, rapes or other sexual related crimes, that I have noticed anyway, but I thought I would throw it out there for a suggestion.

May 24, 2014 at 8:50 am
Profile photo of Blue Noel

bluebell noel

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 25, 2014 at 10:40 pm
Profile photo of Jason Jestyr

jason-jestyr

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 26, 2014 at 10:22 am
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.