INTERNAL AFFAIRS MEMO

To: *@HPDmail.net
Subject: Internal Affairs Concerns - Southern Outlaws MC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's come to the attention of the Internal Affairs department that there may be a breech of security concerning the Southern Outlaws MC and their regular haunts. During peak criminal activity, it seems there is a lack of patrol officers at known locations on Hathian Hiway, most noted near Vudu spice shop, The butcher shop, and the construction zone in between, as well as other parts of the street. This appears to be more than a basic oversight.

Also, a key to the evidence locker has went missing, and narcotic evidence, cocaine, has been noticed missing.

At this time, it is with intent that any MC member is to be detained upon sight for questioning by Internal Affairs and/or Administration or an assigned deligate. Also, it is unfortunate that some of the bikes parked on the street near the above listed locations seem to be getting damaged. I would suggest Major Crimes Unit give a quick look into that and see if they can come up with something..

Any time a member of this known MC is detained please make sure they are made quite welcome into the folds of HPD before sent back out on the street. I'm not looking for a mass of arrests. I'm looking for information. As much as you can possibly squeeze out of a turnip.

-Robertson

((Going through a few things with this! HPD is tired of S.O. being a thorn and we're making a move. Detain, beat the hell out of, and kick them back out. Arrests not needed, but I'm looking for a pile of incident reports.

No damage to bikes without owner approval, and they've gotten the heads up, so approval will most likely be given.

This mini arc will continue for about a week before it climaxes. If we're lucky, that might be with Jeremiah giving a new axe hat!

Recap. - Motorcycle dudes. Beat the fuck out of them. Show them who's boss. Fuck their shit up (With OOC permission!) and have fun))