Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 3 weeks, 1 day ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

HPD CORRUPTION

This topic contains 26 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PaulBurkowski Resident paulburkowski-resident 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Hiro Szuyuan

hiro szuyuan

said

I have spoken to several members of the CD population in regards to this but wanted to put forth the question here and see what kind of feedback and suggestions would come from the peanut gallery.

The HPD quote "The Den's Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption."

Now this is all well and good, however it was my interpretation that the according to the guides and whatnot, the corruption of the HPD is really only supposed to be shown inside the HPD and to the public eye, the PD should appear as a general police department. Yet time and time again, as a HPD officer, I am faced with a new player to CD, no IC knowledge of the department, knowing for a fact that the HPD is bad and not to get involved.

So I ask this, how should the HPD work towards repairing the reputation ICly of the department, while maintaining the corrupt status required of its officers?

June 15, 2017 at 2:40 am
Profile photo of Kyna MacMannus

Cookie Zero

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 15, 2017 at 6:38 am
Profile photo of Hiro Szuyuan

hiro szuyuan

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 15, 2017 at 8:38 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.