Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian General Hospital

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 3 weeks ago ago

Life saving staff of Hathian General.

Transmissions and Notes – Medical team

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of kelevra974 resident kelevra974 resident 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of kelevra974 resident

kelevra974 resident

said

Hi my friends, maybe I missed it but I noticed there is not in game transmissions system, so I'm openning this topic so the medical team can leave notes to the others and keep track of what happen. This way the doctors can leave special instructions to the nurses team, prescription etc, we can leave notes for appointments and nurses can leave transmissions for there colleagues. This is not for the patient history (that already exists) but more leave some notes to each others. Hope this is ok with you.

10-15-2017

Patient : Katrina Naglo

She came with a sprain at her left ankle. I didn't manage to find her in the roster. I figured out that was because she was ok to go home. But I wasn't sure so I RPed that the NPC Doctor see her and put a splint over her sprain and give her Tramadol for the pain. I also RPed that she have to come back in 10 days to take the splint off. So she's waiting for an appointment IM and I told her to come anyway, even if she don't have an appointment, so she can NPC that the doctor take the splint off.

October 15, 2017 at 8:28 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.