Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian General Hospital

Public Group  |  active 1 month ago ago

Life saving staff of Hathian General.

Healing post your hospital stay?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Takahiro Ugimachi takahiro-ugimachi 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Aileen Dragomir

sash-arabello

said

I don't know if there's any, and I might be the total noob that has been looking everywhere for this, and not found it, because I can be a dork like that, so.. if it is so, feel free to ignore me, point and laugh, or whatever it may be that you guys want to do, I won't bitch :P. Right! So, on to the question...

Lately, I've been seeing cases of people coming in to the hospital half dead, with two broken legs, shot wound to the arm, and literally.. just.. this hardcore injury that you're like "Wow... have fun recovering, lulz!" They do their stay at the hospital... but once they are released, it's magical. They're 100% Fine. No crutches, no nothing.. not any pain, they're on to running around the city all "LULZ!" and stuff.. which has left some of the staff at HGH with an eyebrow perked, and just starting at the running people.. wondering if they really are that amazing with their hospital skills.

So, that's what brings me to ask.. is there a set time frame idea for injury recovery post getting out of the hospital.. Like, props to Jayda, she was injured and rp'd for a week or so in a wheelchair, instead of becoming one of the HGH miracle cases. Or, is it left to the patient completely on what type of recovery they do (which, I would understand too, since.. you know.. we're supposed to be adults, and we came here for some sort of realism to our rp), or is it something we can perhaps talk about if it hasn't been talked about before?

I'm not saying enforce a healing period with an iron clad fist, it's still rp, and we're supposed to have fun, but maybe having a well put together guide on the actual healing post the hospital stay would be helpful for players.

Sincerely,
Dr. I'm beginning to think I'm Jesus.

September 21, 2012 at 9:16 pm

sash-arabello

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

September 21, 2012 at 11:26 pm
Profile photo of caimartinjg

Anonymous

said

September 22, 2012 at 2:11 am

sash-arabello

said

September 22, 2012 at 2:47 am

Anonymous

said

September 22, 2012 at 3:17 am

sash-arabello

said

September 22, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Anonymous

said

September 22, 2012 at 5:08 pm
Profile photo of Blue Noel

bluebell noel

said

September 22, 2012 at 7:06 pm
Profile photo of perina mcginnis

perina mcginnis

said

September 23, 2012 at 4:00 pm
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.