With the opening of FDH station two, there may be some questions that will come up. Rank remains the same,Rog, Jessi, Shadoe, Rich, and the senior FF/EMT staff then probie. This is not a stand alone station, though, as Dlee is paying for this parcel, any questions or concerns about door usage, vehicle usage should be directed to him. There is also a donation box on the desk of station two to help with land fees, if you are able, please, even a few L will help out, this however is not a requirement.

Questions about procedure/protocol should still be brought to one of the officers.

Station two is a very generous contribution on Dlee's part and we should all pat him on the back for putting his time and effort.

The auxiliary station still remains at Rog's, but as that is his IC home as well, lets try not to use it too much. Dlee has housed a ladder truck and a few goodies at station two that we can all use.

That said, do not forget to use station one as well, this is the main station and we still need to show activity there as well. We will not be dividing the group into two separate station classifications. The station you are closest to during your rp is the station you will respond from, unless the call is for BB, then i suggest just tping over to station one for ease of use.and vice versa, if the call is in vodou, tp over to station 2. This should ease some of the confusion as to how long it takes to get there when responding by radio, as well as easing some of the lag on yourself when crossing the sim line in the trucks. DP calls, that's your choice as response time will be about the same from either station.

Sim crossings: So far, the easiest places to cross over into Hathian are..from D8, by Cassell Imports, Vodou, by Paulo's house and the meat packing plant, both of course, right on main street. Going into BB is always tricky, the sim crossing really likes to throw you, find the one that works best for you and go with it, DP's crossings, by the police station seems to be the easiest to cross so far. Now, for fish town, im not sure whats going on with that, and as soon as it is officially opened/we are told whats up with it. I will check that out and see how far i sink at the crossings.

The training schedule was sent in a notice, if you didn't receive the notice, please take a moment to check the group.