Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian Civil Services

Public Group  |  active 2 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Legal and social services in Hathian.

Role of Assistant District Attornies

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kate-pera kate-pera 15 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of shaumae-wylder

shaumae-wylder

said

First of I'm pretty new to Hathian and second day on the job as an attorney. However, watching shows such as Law and Order, ((Cop/lawyer show nerd alert)) and other crime dramas it seems that ADA's and police work hand in hand to help solve crimes, the police investigating and the attornies following up. Perhaps I am not in the correct group, but it seems I should have access to the upper floor of the police department and the case file folder to review cases.

Perhaps, I'm not in a group I need to be, or perhaps this isn't something that has been discussed before.

In the meantime, I am enjoying the limited contact I have had with the "Hathian's finest" suspicious lot they are of attornies.

"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who investigate crime, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."

April 13, 2009 at 5:13 am
Profile photo of kate-pera

kate-pera

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

April 13, 2009 at 2:46 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.