Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian Civil Services

Public Group  |  active 2 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Legal and social services in Hathian.

Extended Penalties for Major Crimes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Piper Rewell piper rewell 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Rooke Hallison

Rooke Hallison

said

This is my second time playing an officer in Hathian and what I have noticed are the same repeat offenders turning up over and over and yes, over again for the same crimes; kidnap, sexual assault, assault on an officer, resisting arrest. 72 hours. Again.

It has started to kill my immersion a little bit. When someone has murdered someone yet again and they did it on video and we have DNA evidence, why do they not go to prison? At least you would think so after the 9th time!

In the past I have written it off that any lawyer worth his salt could easily poke a million holes into the way HPD does business. Violation of prisoner's basic human rights, failing to give Miranda rights, search, seizure or arrest without a warrant; but that's not true every time and most people don't ever seem to include anything about worrying about a 25 years to life to sentence, or ever even allude to the fact that they got a lawyer or have a court date.

So I started moonlighting as CS as a parole officer in hopes of getting some clients. I have a whole slew of ideas in my head for organizations and people to reach out to for things like community service, court mandated therapy, random drug and alcohol testing and electronic ankle monitoring; but I only have one client right now.

So on that note, if you would be interested in adding some depth to your criminal arc and story line, please get in touch with me in game to organize longer term legal repercussions. I promise it can be tailor made to be something fun for you! ^__^

October 31, 2015 at 2:53 am
Profile photo of Piper Rewell

piper rewell

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

November 4, 2015 at 2:41 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.