Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian Civil Services

Public Group  |  active 2 months, 3 weeks ago ago

Legal and social services in Hathian.

Advice?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dharyus-resident dharyus-resident 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Trin

Trinus Markus

said

I've decided to give the lawyering business another go, so I thought I'd pop in here and see if you guys have any advice or suggestions. Thus far I've been winging it, primarily working criminal defense but I may have a civil case in the works as well.

I'm not sure how structured this area of rp is these days (seems to fluctuate, in my experience) but I do want to make sure that I'm not going to accidentally be in conflict with any established procedures for Civil Service. Are there any guidelines to which I need to adhere?

Beyond that, if there's anything you need--a certain role filled, some activity in a particular area, whatever--just let me know. I'm not super active right now, but I'll be on when I can and I'd like to help out.

When I'm not in-world, you can reach me via twitter or email. I work remotely in the mornings (8-noon CST) so I'm generally available during that time via either of the aforementioned contacts.

April 11, 2014 at 6:43 am
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.