(As BRETT SAVAGE)

First Off... I must congratulate the Football Program for a great Season, On and Off the field! - You have been real Ambassadors for the Campus! Thats goes to the Cheer Squad too, I know you do your best to support the boys with everything then need.

My own personal goals for this next period of time are as follows:

* Recruit more players onto the Football Squad as we move upwards into the challenging conditions of the SEC

* Form a Ladies Soccer Squad

* Form a Boxing Squad

* Form An Gymnastics Squad

There are also plenty of opportunities for you to get involved with YOUR Looters that do not involve playing the sport itself, here are some upcoming events, where you can meet the members of the CU Athletics Program

CU LOOTER ATHLETICS CLUBHOUSE PARTY

1/11/2014 @ 2pm - 5pm SLT

Columtreal's Athletes are decking out their new clubhouse, and all of Hathian is invited to join the celebration!

It's more than a chance to get wasted for free and hook up - it's a chance to learn how to join one of the awesome Looter Athletics programs CU offers.

* JOIN the Soccer, Boxing and Football/Cheer Programs
* MEET the new students and faculty at Columtreal
* WIN one of three exclusive Gatcha prizes, some RARE, for BEST PURPLE-AND-GOLD SPIRIT OUTFIT
* DANCE to the flow of DJ Puddles
* GET loaded, laid, or even thrown in jail!

CU is sparking off a new season of Groups and parties, and this is your chance to get involved! Put together your BEST PURPLE-AND-GOLD SPIRIT OUTFIT and prove you're a part of the Looter Nation!

CU CHEER SQUAD CHARITY EVENT

16/11/2014 @ 2pm - 5pm SLT

It's the season to give thanks and to give to others, and the Looter Nation is leading a charity drive to extend a helping hand to Hathian.

All of Hathian is welcome - and kids are encouraged - to attend! Gather with the girls of the CU Cheer Squad for this day of fun activities:

* PARTY GAMES like Pin the Tail on the Looter & Guess My Weight
* DONATIONS TO THE NEEDY
* KISSING BOOTH
* FREE FOOD/DRINK

So open your arms to Hathian with the big-hearted girls of CU Cheer, and join the Looter Nation for this day of fun and giving!

CU HOLIDAY PARTY

20/12/2014 @ 2pm - 5pm SLT

The holidays are hot around Columtreal, as CU's Looter Nation throws its X-Mas Party.

All of Hathian is welcome to join us for this night of wild Yuletide fun! Come, bring your friends, and enjoy:

* PLAY with CU's wild student population
* DANCE to the bumping X-mas tracks of DJ Puddles
* GET free Gatcha door prizes
* WIN a special prize for BEST SEXY X-MAS OUTFIT
* DECK the halls, or a CU student!

It all happens this magical holiday night of drinking, drugs and irresponsibility, and only at the CU Clubhouse!