Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 5 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Rezzing in CU?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ladynehemah-resident ladynehemah resident 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of ladynehemah-resident

ladynehemah resident

said

So, I am currently writing the lesson plans for the fall semester classes I will be teaching in CU, namely an anthropology class that will give a brief overview of several Meso-American culture's, as well as an archeology class a potentially a dance class.  Part of the changes I am implementing in them are including an activity portion after the lecture, as well as including visual aids during the actual lecture.  However, rather than sending every student in attendance individual copies of images, I was curious about being able to rez something in the class room that would be in essence like a projector screen, basically something that could have the visuals (just 2 dimensional images, think on essence just like a projector in real life) show up in world, rather than looked at in their inventory.  This would not only make lectures more efficient for myself, but also help augment the believability of the lecture, and create a more satisfying RP experience for everyone involved.

So, here is my question: Do I need to be a member of a group to rez stuff in CU, or can anyone who is a member of the community rez stuff, at least temporarily?  And if so, is there a sort of...generally accepted prim limit for rezzing stuff like that to help with SIM load?

May 5, 2016 at 10:01 am
Profile photo of Araerris Amat

araerris amat

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 5, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.