Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 4 days, 20 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Rent-a-cops

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nadir Taov Nadir Taov 15 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of hibillymayshere

Anonymous

said

Hey, thought I'd get a bit of a head start or whatever on this. I'm OOCly heading the Rent a cop agency in Black Bottom, the IC owner is James Francis (WidoWMakeR Clapsaddle) an account I inherited from my RL friend and use it for various things. BUT since I'm barely ever on it, any questions or comments or complaints can be given to me. If there's a need for him to be on, I can bring him on but I'd rather keep him kind of a shadowy overseer... because it's such a pain to log it on. Maybe eventually I'll get an alt up that I can use to run the thing ICly, but that's not really the point of the thread. What I want is to let every one know what exactly this whole thing is. The Black Bottom Rent-a-cop Corp. is a rag tag group of licensed individuals, hired by the college to keep things on the campus under control.
They're basically there to:
1. Keep kids off the damn lawn.
2. Keep kids moving along. (no fuggin' loitering!!!)
3. Make sure all violence that breaks out on campus it met with non-lethal force. (Think 'don't tase me bro!')
4. Call in the PD for anything that may actually pose a threat to their being.
5. Chase down punks in golf carts!

Not sure exactly how Nadir wants this done, with the applications and such, but I thought I would give every one something to mull over before everything is open, if it sounds interesting just contact me. (This is going to be a non biased outfit, hence my taking Brian away from it ICly and using another character to run it.)

December 23, 2008 at 4:38 am
Profile photo of jhoney-newman

jhoney-newman

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

December 23, 2008 at 5:32 am
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

December 23, 2008 at 5:38 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.