Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 week ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Prison Pen Pal Letters: Dear Sadie, From Myra

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sadie Vond sadesh-helendale 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Myrelia Laurino

casiopia-twischer

said

Hello Sadie!

My name is Myrelia Laurino, but everybody calls me Myra. I am here from Basilicata, Italy to be with my brother, Lance. Do you know my brother? He’s a photographer here, and runs the comic book shop. I haven’t been here very long, and don’t know a lot of people yet, but it’s been interesting. I go to the university here, and just got back from a Psychology experiment vacation thing. Side note, that professor is crazier than anyone I know. When I’m not in school or whatever, I work at the bakery making all of these sweets that I grew up with; cannolis, cakes, cookies…I’m the only baker you can get these Italian treats from. Keep that in mind next time you have a sweet tooth! So, anyway, it’s nice to meet you Pen Pal! I can’t wait to get one of your letters so I can learn a little about you!

XO, Myra

May 18, 2014 at 2:43 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.