Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 5 days, 11 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Photography 101

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stryfe Westland Stryfe Westland 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Stryfe Westland

Stryfe Westland

said

Hello,

I'm planning on starting a 2 hour lecture series on the basics of photography. I taught middle school kids the same subject and feel it's a good candidate for SL. It will deal mainly with the types of photography, composition of pictures, the use of color, picking a subject, etc. These are things that apply to all types of photography mundane or risque. No particular items will be required. However an assignment to ICly take one or more pictures will be attached to each class.

Currently I'm planning for these classes to be on Wednesdays and at least right now I plan a 'early' session at 11 am SLT and then a later session at 6 pm SLT. Both sessions will be effectively identical barring RP within the class, but I want to give people on earlier a chance. If not enough people come to warrant a full class I may get creative.

Anyone with questions, comments, or ideas let me known here or in world.

August 28, 2015 at 10:07 pm

Stryfe Westland

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

September 2, 2015 at 4:20 pm

Stryfe Westland

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

September 15, 2015 at 10:42 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.