Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 10 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Missing Creator Name in Events

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kola Dakota mystik anatra 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Kola Dakota

mystik anatra

said

Oddly, my name is missing as the creator of "CU WORKSHOP 101 and CU DEBATE CLASS" in the Events Calendar.  When you click on the event, there is no "posted by" name associated. The other events created around the same time still have their creators attached. Can anyone shed light on how this could have happened and also how this can be fixed? Also, I have screenshots of when I created these events and notecards. Thanks!

"Some of us fly and some of us are earthbound and when they catch those of us who fly resting on a rock, they pull off our wings."~~~~Richard Pryor~~

December 28, 2020 at 1:45 pm

mystik anatra

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"Some of us fly and some of us are earthbound and when they catch those of us who fly resting on a rock, they pull off our wings."~~~~Richard Pryor~~

December 28, 2020 at 1:53 pm

mystik anatra

said

December 28, 2020 at 2:00 pm

mystik anatra

said

December 28, 2020 at 2:37 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.