Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 4 days, 4 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Looking for students to start a new course

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kate Coletti nemesisstark resident 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Cort Callahan

Cort Callahan

said

Hi there. As student I’m following some CU lessons and I’ve found them really interesting. I was planning, since RL I’m Italian (I guess someone could have heard around that sometimes my English can sucks) to set up an Italian language&culture class, hopefully to keep it in a funny way. The main achievement is obtains fun while learn how to speak Italian and get knowlegde of some aspects of Italian culture (mostly self-mocking). Well, honestly I’m writing here to have few feedbacks about this idea, since I wouldn’t start a class if nobody think to join. If someone is interested, please let me know here or inworld. Feel free to express your own polite opinion. If you are interested in join let me know also what could be your favourite day/days plus what's your preferred slot of time for have lessons (Please, keep in mind I'm slt+9). I’m not sure, but at this point I think people would look forward to see a start after Christmas holidays (?). The course obviously won't start without positive feedbacks.

December 19, 2015 at 11:03 am
Profile photo of Cort Callahan

Cort Callahan

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

December 26, 2015 at 5:17 pm
Profile photo of Thianya Kanya

thianya kanya

said

January 23, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Profile photo of Kazuo Thei

matsui thei

said

February 19, 2016 at 5:59 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.