Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 10 hours, 8 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Graduate Student/Assistant Teacher

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ladynehemah-resident ladynehemah resident 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Prodigal Maeterlinck

prodigal maeterlinck

said

Good morning, and allow me to thank you all for consideration of my application for graduate degree. I look forward to meeting each of my professors to discuss pursuit of my degree requirements and and how I may assist best assist the academic departments of Columtreal University.

[By applying as a graduate student I really wasn't trying to fast track the Alterscape system; I don't think my role is inconsistent with the natural progression as student. As a student I would still be expected to attend courses for credit, and as a graduate student I would bear responsibilities for assisting faculty with research and or presentation of course materials. But attendance and making the grade isn't enough to get a graduate degree; a graduate student must also have the approval of the professors. In practice this would mean that you can dump on me whichever part of teaching courses is most onerous to you and take credit for it yourself.]

November 11, 2016 at 11:12 am
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.