Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 15 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Frats

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ace Anonymous 15 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of rabid-bedlam

rabid-bedlam

said

Hey IC I'm Rabid Boram. I know that the Frats are going to be run like the CD gang system but I was thinking at first maybe we should have one Frat and develop roleplay from there and then go onto seperate as factions happen. OK I"m lying it wasnt even my idea a guy naked Paulo thought of that and I really liked the idea. Anyhow if that idea is acceptable and stuff maybe this would be used for the first frat.

Party Frat (No Name HELP}

What I was thinking for this Frat would be to be the unmotivated party Frat. The pledges etc who would join would be the fuck ups. Druggies, Partiers, man hoes, bar fighters etc. I imagine lot of the students in the Frat would be rich kids who don't really want to be in school but are expected to because there parents are paying for it. If they don't they would god forbid have to get a job.

Other than the typical Keg Parties and bands that I would like to see I was thinking maybe we could have some themed partied. Examples of themed parties would be,

Farm Night, ,,,, on farm night every guy would ask a chick to the party that most resembled a farm animal. Whoever brought the date that was closest to a farm animal would win and of course when the chicks found out why they were really invited there would be plenty of humiliation and tears. Plus, it would be a way for the fugly chicks to be date raped too.

Mix and Match Pharmasy Night. ....on this night everyone would bring all the drugs in there medicine cabinet and throw them into a big ass bowl. When the bowl was full everyone would take a handfull of drugs and swallow. Fun is guaranteed to ensure. Maybe we could even have a guest appearance from our local EMT's as people lay down to do the funky chicken.

Wet Tshirt Nights and bikin contests would be another idea with the winner receiving a cash prize and maybe a gang bang after.

Of course Roofitini Thursdays would be encouraged as well as good old fashioned Hazing. Hell Week would be a series of non stop torments starting with Boring assFraternity Padlings and maybe working there way to Brandings.

These are just the ideas I have running thru my head I hope that this was the type of thing you were looking forward to as far as events.

Please feel free to friend me on this one, Rabid Boram

YEA YEA , i got to many alts I know .

January 28, 2009 at 8:27 am
Profile photo of diamonddoll

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

January 29, 2009 at 6:16 am

rabid-bedlam

said

January 29, 2009 at 4:16 pm
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

January 29, 2009 at 6:22 pm
Profile photo of quinn

Anonymous

said

January 30, 2009 at 7:10 pm
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

January 30, 2009 at 7:20 pm
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

January 30, 2009 at 9:02 pm
Profile photo of quinn

Anonymous

said

January 31, 2009 at 12:21 am
Profile photo of ace

Anonymous

said

January 31, 2009 at 2:12 am

rabid-bedlam

said

February 1, 2009 at 4:47 am
Profile photo of ace

Anonymous

said

February 1, 2009 at 5:23 am
Profile photo of dewshine

Anonymous

said

February 1, 2009 at 5:54 pm
Profile photo of ace

Anonymous

said

February 1, 2009 at 5:57 pm
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.