Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 10 hours, 15 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Curious about Admissions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alice Smith dannika dryke 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of etchasketchy-resident

etchasketchy-resident

said

I've been having Poe gear up to going to college IC'ly this semester, after passing her GED this summer. So I went on over to campus to admissions, and I see that I have to pay a 500L fee to ...get invited, or RP 20 hours in the next 7 days at a campus business? Am I reading this wrong? Because..I have no interest in paying to RP something, and Poe wouldn't IC'ly work a job because she already owns her own business with Sloppy Seconds Thrift Store. Just curious if someone could clear this up because...if this is really how it's done, I kind of view this as a really ...poor way of encouraging RP in the college environ. Players should never have to pay linden in order to get involved with RP, in my opinion.

Maybe I'm just misinterpreting or something. So..I figured I'd post here and ask cuz..yeah.

August 22, 2014 at 3:26 pm
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

August 25, 2014 at 11:00 am
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

August 27, 2014 at 11:41 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.