Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 day, 11 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Proposal] Gamma Alpha Gamma Sorority

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II buffy aura 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of perina mcginnis

perina mcginnis

said

Gamma Alpha Gamma
By Silken Tremor

BACKGROUND: Gamma Alpha Gamma is the pinnacle in sorority life in Hathian. We serve the community in many ways, beginning with providing the best resources and facilities for our pledges. A since of sisterhood and community above and beyond all other national sororities. We benefit the campus and the community at large through our charity fund raisers, philanthropic work, and academic excellence.

UNIQUE: We're Gamma Alpha Gamma. That should say it all. But since it doesn't, how we treat our Sisters and our community is what makes us unique. It's not all about all night parties, drinking and civil suits. It's about being the best sorority in the state as well as the nation. And being the best means winning those civil suits!

EXP: Good question! Well I am currently a cheerleader at Columtreal University, I strive to be the best in everything I do, and feel my academic record reflects this. I also inherited a multinational conglomerate and investment firm which I run when not attending classes and cheer practice. Maybe I should just buy this sorority.

WORK WITH OTHERS: On campus friends of Gamma Alpha Gamma include: The Fantasy and Fiction Book Club and Chop Sticks. For reasons still not quite understood, the cheer team needs to get with the program and stop their childish rivalry with us. It just hurts the community if we aren't all together in making it great again.

IDEAS: As president of Gamma Alpha Gamma, I plan on taking our amazing sorority to whole new levels of excellence! Starting with the formation of a whole new addition to our already expansive activities on campus. The Maid Cafe! Yes, that's right. a Maid Cafe. Pledges and Sisters will host an open house (schedule still being refined) in which we shall sell confections and beverages to boost house and campus morale and literally serve our community! I feel this will better our campus in many ways leading to many many exciting opportunities. This along with our usual fund raisers and campus events, outreach programs and in-house tutoring services will raise us even higher. Because to be Gamma Alpha Gamma is to be the best!

December 3, 2017 at 11:54 am
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

December 3, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Profile photo of Silken Tremor

silken tremor

said

December 5, 2017 at 7:58 am

silken tremor

said

December 5, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Profile photo of perina mcginnis

perina mcginnis

said

December 7, 2017 at 11:32 am

silken tremor

said

December 9, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

December 10, 2017 at 9:04 am

silken tremor

said

December 11, 2017 at 1:47 am

silken tremor

said

December 11, 2017 at 12:29 pm

silken tremor

said

December 12, 2017 at 11:41 am

silken tremor

said

December 12, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘[CU Proposal] Gamma Alpha Gamma Sorority’ is closed to new replies.