Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 week ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Proposal] Gamma Alpha Gamma Sorority

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II buffy aura 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Clio Urqhart

clio clary

said

CU Gamma Alpha Gamma Sorotiry

By Rosie Jillybean

BACKGROUND: A female Sorority to give female players in the university a home as well as creating a bond that will last for years to come.

UNIQUE: is the oldest sorority on campus. With a reputation for throwing salacious parties and fierce loyalty amongst the sisterhood. personally im thinking just have more of an active role on the sim really, i think it would a good idea if those in the group were able to be seen role playing

EXP:I do not have experience as a CU leader, however -In SL i work with different sims as admin/mod -work with others to plan/host events. -RL i was chancellor of my sorority for two years.

FLAWS:

WORK WITH OTHERS:Would like to work with CU Sigma Tau Delta Fraternity.

IDEAS: i would like to keep the spirit of the group as much as possible, so parties, loyalty amongst the girls i would also like to also get them more involved in the community fund raising events, car washes, girls nights out. i would like to try get more of a community approach to GAG. like volunteering at the food bank (yes i know its a front for the MC group but its still a part of the community) and the new homeless shelter if it gets going. Being part of a Sorority is not just about parties and lude behavior, it is meant to be a way of opening doors to get create networks for future needs. I would like to work with the other CU groups to help create and bring role play to CU and have CU students RPing on the other sims to bring attention to CU as a whole. Personally i think just having more of an active role play on the sim, i think it would a good idea if those in the group were able to be seen role playing

OTHER DETAILS:

March 20, 2018 at 11:30 am
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

April 4, 2018 at 11:52 am
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

August 11, 2018 at 3:07 pm
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.