Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 2 hours, 2 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Proposal] CU Gleeks — Student Org

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alice Smith dannika dryke 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw

tessi-snowpaw

said

Lavynia Fallen:

[b]DATE:[/b] 11/03/13

[b]PROPOSAL BY: Lavynia Fallen[/b]

[b]GROUP NAME:[/b] CU Gleek

FORUM ID:

MEMBERS: Lavynia Fallen, , ,

BACKSTORY: Hub for nerds to get their geek on. To promote camaraderie and provide a place for introverts and those who may have a hard time socializing to meet with others. The club itself will be promoting positive themes like its 'cool to be smart' and the strength of women via a superheroine ad campaign

UNIQUE: I think of it as a facilitator for other things to happen and its very multinational. It is also somewhere where different types of personalities would converge. A nerd/introvert may not go to a frat party but maybe a party at the shop. Or a cheerleader make come in for her next costume while "Sleek Geeks" as they would be called are meeting up. In the end, it provides a great excuse for RP. This started as her solo hobby, but the more I RPed it the more others kept getting involved and having an interest.

EXP:Very approachable and level headed. Not disheartened by low traffic. I think I bring a contagious enthusiasm in general as well.

FLAWS:

WORK WITH OTHERS:I plan to have her collaborate with campus photographers, reporters, clubs and businesses. Different campus venues will be used for her events, including the union. She already works with the Comic Book Shop (a fun fundraiser) and XXX for sets, props and costumes plot direction for nerd spoofs.

IDEAS:Cosplay events. Gaming tournaments and Boffing tournaments. I am hoping she can even do some classes as a Teachers Assistant once she is no longer a freshman as well. The place itself promotes discounts for those who stick around and use the facilities so I'm hoping that will draw in both new and old players. I think it helps that I already have land and an approved business

OTHER DETAILS:

November 3, 2013 at 1:56 pm
Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw

tessi-snowpaw

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

November 15, 2013 at 2:22 pm
Profile photo of Lavynia Fallen

lavynia-fallen

said

December 10, 2013 at 9:07 am
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

December 10, 2013 at 9:36 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.