Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 3 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

CU OOC Planning and Discussion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ladynehemah-resident ladynehemah resident 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of ladynehemah-resident

ladynehemah resident

said

Go Looters!

All right everyone, its the beginning of the fall semester, students are rolling back onto campus, and we’ve got a lot of opportunity to get things rolling for all of us.  There are already a lot of classes being held and social groups starting up, which is fantastic!  So to help all of us, I want to hold a sort of…all hands on deck meeting for anyone involved or wanting to be involved in CU: Students, faculty, visitors from the city, whatever.  Its going to be an OOC sit down where we can all discuss what are plans are, what we want out of CU, etc, and then see what resources we all have to pool together to make it happen.

I will be holding it on Saturday the 10th, at 9 AM SLT, in the gymnasium on campus.  Again, this will be an OOC meeting so the discussion wont be IC or anything like that.  Hopefully this will allow as many people to show up as possible, but if you can’t, feel free to send me your ideas or concerns and I will make sure they get voiced, and after the meeting I will put together a NC laying out what we’ve got planned for the campus to send to everyone in a notice.  Hope to see you there!

September 9, 2016 at 7:59 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.